Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd is a global owner-operator of Oil, Chemical, Gas Tankers & Bulk Carrier vessels. We place a key emphasis on delivering safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective solutions for our shipowners.
Our company was established in 2004 forming part of a subsidiary of Chemikalien Seetransport G.m.b.H based in Hamburg, Germany since 1969.
Collectively we have 65 years of experience in ship owning and ship management services. We have a proud and proven track record of providing a comprehensive suite of technical ship management services to all our customers.
- We strive to be a reputable and preferred company for ship management services catering to customers worldwide, commanding their trust and confidence.
- With a team of dedicated and well trained ship and shore staff, we will achieve excellence in Health, Safety and Security, Quality and Environmental Performance
- To expand our customer base with ship owners of various nationalities and different types of vessels
- To train our ship and shore staff well so as to build a stronger and cohesive team
- To maintain a high-level of customers’ satisfaction
- To meet our HSSQE targets with continual improvement programs
- To comply with the company’s corporate code of conduct based on high ethical standard and business code
- Technical management & crew management and supply
- Oil & Chemical Tankers
- Gas Tankers
- Bulk Carriers
- General Cargo Vessel
- Technical superintendence for docking & repair of vessels
- New building supervision
- Pre-purchase inspection
HEALTH, SAFETY, QUALTIY AND ENVIRONMNETAL (HSQE)
- Carry out safe and efficient ship management & related activities without human injury or loss of life, damage to the environment and properties, at a minimum cost.
- Comply with all applicable statutory, class, international and local rules and regulations & other legal requirements relating to safety at sea, quality and pollution prevention,
- Assess all identified risks to its ships, personnel and the environment and establish appropriate safeguards,
- To identify the sources of pollution form office premise and vessels and establish procedures to eliminate all source of pollution in a controlled manner.
- A total health, safety and security awareness and understanding of the Company’s concept of safety and environmental excellence among the Company’s shore staffs and vessel’s crewmembers,
- Achieve highest level of customer’s satisfaction through quality and open book management, enhanced training of personnel, efficient maintenance program and optimum utilization of resources,
- Continually improve the effectiveness and suitability of the Management System through continuous and systematic review, monitoring and measuring of its performance.
- Well-trained personnel, shore-based or ship-based, who understand the Company’s concept of safety and environmental excellence and who can demonstrate their commitments.
- To foster openness with employees and encourage employees to participate in decision making process.
- Zero loss of life
- Zero human injury
- Zero illness among shore-staff and vessel’s crewmembers
- Zero pollution or environmental damage
- Zero off-hire
- Zero damage to vessel and properties
- Fully satisfied customers
Captain Maheswaran Muniandy
Captain Maheswaran Muniandy joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd in March 2012 as a marine superintendent upon stepping down from his sea career. He has progressed in various roles within the company prior assuming the managing director’s role in January 2019.
He has 21 years of sailing experience and a good 11 years of command experience mainly on Oil & Chemical tankers. He had also completed his Master’s Degree in Maritime Law (LLM) in 2011 just prior joining CST Singapore. Captain Mahes steers the company forward with his wealth of experience in the industry and the company.
Ong Theng Lek
Senior Manager Fleet Operations
Ong Theng Lek joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd in August 2012 as Technical Superintendent with 25 years of shipping experience holding a Class 1 Certificate of Competency. Ong had also sailed as Chief Engineer prior taking up shore position.
He has over two decades of experience both combined at sea and on shore in various marine technical positions. With his backed experience in marine industry and multifaceted management skills, he can guide his team in achieving top quality technical management performance and operations.
Ong was promoted to Senior Manager – Fleet Operations in January 2021 and he holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering.
Syaiful Irwan Hassan
With a career spanning more than two decades within the marine industry, Syaiful Irwan leads the Technical Department of our fleet. Joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd in January 2016 as a Chief Engineer on our tanker fleet, he then assumed the position of Technical Superintendent in January 2018.
His collective sea going experience on different types of seagoing vessels i.e. Oil, Chemical LPG, LNG and Bulkers, lends him the rich expertise in managing different types of tankers within our fleet.
He was promoted as Head of Technical Department in January 2021 and he holds a Bachelors Degree in Marine Engineering.
Captain S.G. Vijaya Bhasker
With a sailing experience of 14 years mainly on Oil & Chemical tankers and command experience onboard our tanker fleet, Captain S. G. Vijaya Bhasker joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd in July 2014 as a Marine Superintendent.
His rich sailing experience onboard Oil & Chemical tankers, he provides the intricate knowledge and expertise that the sea staff depend on for compliance, quality and safe operations. With result-oriented approach he has contributed in placing CST’s vetting KPI among the industry’s peers.
He was promoted to head the Quality Assurance Department in January 2019 and in January 2021 he was transferred to lead the Vetting Department. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Nautical Studies.
Annula Perera joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd as Crew Manager in July 2020 and leads the Crewing Department. She is backed with seagoing experience and more than two decades of onshore experience in various roles within Crew Management.
With her expertise in Crew Management, she has been instrumental in setting up the crew department for CST Singapore. She holds a Diploma in Nautical Studies and a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
Heading the Finance Department, Ankita Kodnani joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd as Finance Manager in August 2020. Ankita and her team work consistently in implementing and improving the financial management of the company. She commands more than a decade in the finance field and most of the time was within the marine industry.
She holds a Masters Degree in Finance and is a member of CMA.
Zuraidah Mihat joined Chemikalien Seetransport Singapore Pte Ltd in April 2020 as Admin Executive and was promoted to Admin/HR Manager in September 2020.
She is very vibrant, cheerful and has 20 years of experience in shipping industry major in HR, Admin & Sales. She continues to provide strong support to all stakeholders with her intricate character and knowledge.