Promising careers with CST
As one of the leading tanker shipping companies worldwide, Chemikalien Seetransport G.m.b.H. can offer you a stimulating international work environment which is varied and challenging: Our ships sail all over the world. Therefore, we expect the highest quality standards in our work – onshore as well as onboard.
We are looking for dedicated trainees and entry-level candidates for onboard technical and deck operations on our ships and for technical and commercial staff in our onshore offices.
From shipping clerks to Chief Officer: We provide a working environment that promotes fairness and equal opportunity for our employees. Not moving forward is equal to standing still which is why we encourage continuous learning and offer various opportunities for advanced training, in addition to solid vocational training.
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for:
We are looking for a
Insurance Manager (m/f/d) for maritime insurance matters.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Negotiation and supervision of the insurance cover for the fleet according to the operational requirements
- Representing the company vis-à-vis clients, insurers, brokers, surveyors, lawyers and other stakeholders
- Supervision & administration of maritime insurance contracts and certificates and invoice processing
- Claims handling and settlement of insurance claims
- Contact person for all insurance matters
- Administration & filing of insurance matters
- Identification & analysis of risks related to maritime policies
- Updating and maintenance of the claims overview as well as preparation of the reporting system for the fleet to be serviced
- Successfully completed training as an insurance, shipping or forwarding merchant
- Ideally several years of experience with maritime insurance matters
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Analytical thinking and ability to work systematically
- Desire for teamwork, good communication skills and a structured way of working
We offer you a permanent employment contract, a varied, independent and responsible job in the immediate vicinity of Hamburg’s city centre, a performance-related income and the social benefits (Deutschlandticket, Kindergarten allowance, Capital-forming benefits) of a modern company.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date at email@example.com.